Over the past 20 years, Jill has provided therapy in a variety of counseling settings in the Lehigh Valley. She works primarily with adults and specializes in marriage therapy and couples education. She works collaboratively with clients and enjoys working from a faith-based perspective, if that is what the client desires.
She received her Master of Social Work (MSW) degree from Marywood University and is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) in the state of Pennsylvania. While earning her masters degree, she interned in a church setting where she counseled from a faith-based approach, helping clients with their relationship and emotional issues. Upon graduating, she served in an interim position for Care-giving Ministries at a local church.
For the past 20 years, Jill has worked in a private-practice setting where she has continued to provide a place for clients to work through emotional and relational issues in a non-judgmental atmosphere.
Jill was in the clergy track at the Council for Relationships, the oldest Marriage and Family Training Institute in America. There she earned a Post Graduate Certificate in Marriage and Family Therapy. Subsequently, she was earned her credential as a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT).
Jill is passionate about being an excellent clinician. Towards that end, she is actively pursuing a Certificate in Emotionally Focused Therapy.
She is a member of the following professional organizations:
- Clinical Fellow in the American Association of Marriage and Family Therapists (AAMFT)
- International Centre for Excellence in Emotionally Focused Therapy (ICEEFT)
- Philadelphia Center for Emotionally Focused therapy (PCEFT)
- National Association of Social Workers (NASW)
- Academy of Certified Social Workers (ACSW)
- Lehigh Valley Psychological and Counseling Association (LVPCA)